Hepatitis B vaccination will protect against hepatitis B and is meant for:
- high-risk groups
- travellers to a tropical country
- people who run risks at work
Man who have sex with other men and sex-workers have an increased risk of hepatitis B. They will be vaccinated free of charge.
Travellers to a tropical country
Travellers have to pay for vaccinations. For an appointment, contact Ease Travel Clinic
088 - 004 91 49
People who run risks at work
If you work in health care, then you are obliged to obtain hepatitis B vaccinations. Contact your employer for more information.
In order to obtain long-term protection against hepatitis B, the following are important:
- undergoing a blood test in advance;
- 3 vaccinations over 6 months;
- a retrospective blood test to determine whether you are sufficiently protected.